- AriCase come with one year Limited Warranty from the date of the retail purchase by the original end-user. If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Aryca will replace the case only.
- Aryca warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case.
- Aryca will not honor the warranty when the products are purchased from unauthorized dealers on eBay, Amazon, or any other similar sites.
- Aryca cannot be held liable for damages to your personal property due to misuse or improper care and maintenance of case and silicone gasket.
- Depending on water pressure and temperature, touchscreen functionality may be lost underwater. Users are recommended to turn on video before diving. Underwater pictures could be hampered
- Before using your Aricase for the first time, please make sure that it is in good condition. Inspect the silicone membrane and make sure there is no tear or holes. Put an object inside the case with a folded piece of paper towel, then submerge it in a sink or bucket. The object must be heavy enough for the case to submerge. It is normal for a few air bubbles to escape from the case. After 15 minutes, open the case and see if the paper towel is dry. If it is wet , please stop using the case and exchange for a new one.
- Inspect holes and tears on the membrane each time before use. Replace membrane if there is any holes or tears. We suggest replacing your silicone membrane at least annually depending on the frequency and condition your aricase experiences.
- Recently, we have discovered many imitated aricases being sold at online stores such as Amazon and eBay. These cases are infringing our trademark and more importantly they are NOT made to be waterproof. Most of our cases go through a series of strict waterproof testing and has an IPX8 rating. These imitated cases are infringing our patent and trademark both in China and in US. While we are taking legal actions against these violators, we strongly urge you to buy aricases only from authorized dealers located on our “Store locator” page.
Note: Although AriCases are made to be waterproof, prolonged period of submerging is not recommended. Before using your device in water, we strongly recommend you to back up your data and have insurance coverage for accidental damage. Aryca warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device.