SAFETY PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW
- If our product stops working for any reasons during the 1styear, simply email your receipt to info@arycaproducts and mail the broken case or bag back to us. We will send a new product as a replacement. You will only pay for shipping and handling. Although our product are made to be waterproof, accidental damages can still occur. If you are using your smartphone as an underwater camera, you will experience more risk than someone who just use our cases for water protection such as a boater or kayaker. Before diving with your phone, we strongly recommend you to back up your data and have insurance coverage.
- Recently, we have discovered imitated Aricases being sold at online stores such as Amazon and eBay. These cases are infringing our trademark and more importantly they are NOT made to be waterproof. Our cases go through a series of strict waterproof testing and most of them have an IPX8 rating. We strongly urge you to buy Aryca products only from authorized dealers located on our “Store locator” page.
- Aryca cannot be held liable for damages to your personal property due to misuse or improper care and maintenance of Aryca products.
- Depending on water pressure and temperature, touchscreen functionality may be lost underwater. Users are recommended to turn on video function before doing any type of underwater video. Underwater pictures could be hampered with a frozen touchscreen.
- Before using our products for the first time, please make sure that it is in good condition (Instructions of using Aryca Products). Inspect the product and make sure there is no tear or holes. Put an object inside the case with a folded piece of paper towel, then submerge it in a sink or bucket. The object must be heavy enough for the case to submerge. After 15 minutes, open the case and see if the paper towel is dry. If it is wet, please stop using the product and exchange for a new one. Inspect tears or holes each time before use. For Aricase, we suggest replacing your silicone membrane at least annually.
- Aryca doesn’t offer any refund or credit to the public. Refund or exchange is at the discretion of the vendor from whom the purchase is made.
- Aryca Products come with one year Limited Warranty from the date of the retail purchase by the original end-user. This warranty may not cover Aryca products purchased from stores listed at online shopping sites such as eBay or Amazon unless they are authorized online dealers listed on our website. If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Aryca will replace the product only. Aryca warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the cases.
Note: Although Aryca Products are made to be waterproof, prolonged period of submerging is not recommended. Before using your device in water, we strongly recommend you to back up your data and have insurance coverage for accidental damage. Aryca warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device.